Diversify your business and boost profitability
Keep up with the latest IT solutions and develop new skills to stay relevant in the ever-changing IT market.
Take your business to the next level
With the flexibility to pursue multiple specializations, mySchneider IT Partner Program provides a roadmap to diversify your business and increase profitability.
Expanding skills, exploring new revenue streams
mySchneider IT Partner Program can help you to capture new business through competitive differentiation and market recognition.
Differentiate in the long term with the program that:
Enables development of diverse business models
Three-level, multiple-specialization structure with the flexibility to pursue diverse competencies.
Simplifies and increases transparency of requirements and benefits
A company-specific user experience with personalised status updates on requirements and certifications.
Helps capture new business opportunities
Key enablers and roadmaps allow building expertise for new markets and staying effective in existing ones.
Upholds channel-centric practices
Maintaining our core promise and channel policy to increase partners’ profitability and provide best-in-class support.
Provides agility for future growth
Aligning with industry-leading practices to boost business agility for future growth and changes in the channel.
8x higher revenue
”Partners in our program are able to stay agile amid today’s evolving market trends, and in turn, produce approximately 8x higher revenue compared to those not in our program.” Paul Tyrer, VP Global IT Channels
Program benefits to drive business growth
- Opportunity Registration Program (ORP): Financial incentives for partners that proactively identify, develop, and close new business opportunities.
- Green Premium: Access to Schneider Electric's Green Premium™ products that support customers every day, make their life easier, and enable efficient operations.
- Partner Locator: Lists your business on our website so that customers can find you easily.
- Marketing and sales kits: Resources supporting your marketing and sales staff, helping you in attracting more customers.
- Badge and certificate: Solid proof of expertise that helps persuade potential customers.
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF): Funds for executing joint marketing campaigns to generate customer demand and drive more sales.
- Sales Enablement Library (iSEL): Sales portal with products technical and marketing information.
- Training: Courses, events, and webinars for upskilling your employees and staying up to date with industry news, our products, and solution launches.
- Design Portal: Best-in-class design tools for configuring, designing, and quoting Schneider Electric Secure Power products and solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Dedicated account manager: Assigned account manager for your company to work closely with you.
- Customer care and technical support: Advisors available to answer your questions.
- Partner Portal: A personalized online experience that provides 24/7 access to all content, tools, benefits, and training.
- mySchneider Rewards: An exclusive loyalty program reimagined to reward your partnership and boost your business.
Benefits vary by country/zone. Reach out to your channel manager for more details.
Choose your specialization
The program lets you pursue multiple specializations so you can start one now and add another one later.
IT Solution Provider
Help your customers better identify their needs and streamline configuration and installation of IT solutions.
IT Software & Services Provider
Specialize in the deployment of IT lifecycle management, including the capabilities to resell, monitor, and manage the entire environments.
Coming soon >
Coming soon >
Data Center Solution Provider
Specialize in critical power and cooling. Increase availability, efficiency, and performance of your customers’ data infrastructures.
Coming soon >
Coming soon >