What is the APC Low Voltage Power Management Unit?
The APC Low Voltage (LV) Power Management Unit (PMU) for the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) is the world’s first AC/DC multi voltage PMU supporting 48Vdc, 24Vdc and 120Vac all in a compact chassis ready to protect your devices in the cabinet.
Designed to handle the harsh conditions of an outdoor field cabinet, the LV PMU design provides a safer, faster and easier installation with remote management.
APC ITS Low Voltage Power Management Unit Brochure
Features, Benefits and Specifications of the APC Advanced Transportation Control Cabinet (ATCC) LV PMU:
- Double Conversion On-Line Topology
- Connectorized Design for Easy Installation
- Ruggedized Design
APC Low Voltage PMU Frequently Asked Questions
Review common application and environment questions about the Low Voltage Power Management Unit for the Intelligent Transportation Systems market.
- What are the benefits of a Low Voltage Traffic Cabinet?
- How is the safety of the intersection improved with low voltage equipment?
- Does low voltage DC architecture provide any cost or efficiency savings?