What is the APC Low Voltage Power Management Unit?
The APC Low Voltage (LV) Power Management Unit (PMU) for the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) is the world’s first AC/DC multi voltage PMU supporting 48Vdc, 24Vdc and 120Vac all in a compact chassis ready to protect your devices in the cabinet.
Designed to handle the harsh conditions of an outdoor field cabinet, the LV PMU design provides a safer, faster and easier installation with remote management.
- Efficient power management for Intelligent Transportation Systems
See the main benefits of the industry-first single-chassis AC / DC Low Voltage Power Management Unit for an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) ATCC Field Cabinet.
APC ITS Low Voltage Power Management Unit Brochure
Features, Benefits and Specifications of the APC Advanced Transportation Control Cabinet (ATCC) LV PMU:
- Double Conversion On-Line Topology
- Connectorized Design for Easy Installation
- Ruggedized Design
APC Low Voltage PMU Frequently Asked Questions
Review common application and environment questions about the Low Voltage Power Management Unit for the Intelligent Transportation Systems market.
- What are the benefits of a Low Voltage Traffic Cabinet?
- How is the safety of the intersection improved with low voltage equipment?
- Does low voltage DC architecture provide any cost or efficiency savings?