Following our global mobilization to maintain critical infrastructure and business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to be fully operational and back to “business as unusual”, a new normal for many of us.
Our first priority remains the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. In coordination with local authorities, we are deploying our COVID-19 protocols including:
- Controlled access to Schneider sites aligning to social distancing guidelines
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment, as required
- Increased sanitation and disinfection measures
- Clear information to stakeholders on safety, hygiene, remote access and alternate working solutions using digital tools, where applicable
- Coordination with customers before site visits and service interventions to ensure safety for everyone
- Digital resiliency
- Cyber secure tools and infrastructure
- 24/7 customer and technical support and remote management capabilities, including safely supporting failures, repairs, training and testing
All our manufacturing plants and distribution centers are open and we continue:
- Coordinating with our suppliers and partners to secure alternative sources of supply and shift production, as needed
- Facilitating downstream transportation lines
- Rebalancing any impacted global inventories
- Managing service parts stock and delivery
While we have reduced business travel, we remain connected through remote meetings and other opportunities to interact digitally. Year to date, we have welcomed over 400,000 customers and partners to our webinars and online training.
Through the crisis, we have continued to service and secure critical infrastructures such as hospitals, networks, data centers, water plants, and cold food chain. With our Schneider Electric Foundation, we launched the “Tomorrow Rising Fund” to help the most vulnerable to respond, recover and become more resilient with emergency support, longer-term reconstruction, education and professional training.
We recognize that in many parts of the world, the situation remains dynamic. We continue to monitor and adapt to local changes and requirements, as needed.
Should you have questions please contact our support center.