Consulter notre FAQ
Changing the Language of the Symmetra PowerView RM Display
I need to change the language displayed by my PowerView RM display interface
Symmetra Power Array
Smart-UPS RT 15/20 kVA
PowerView display interface
All serial ranges
The display defaults to using the English language. The user may opt to display the information in a different language.
You can change the language by downloading new firmware into the PowerView RM interface. French, German, Italian, and Spanish are available on the enclosed CD. Support for additional languages may be available on the CD or at the APC Web site (https://www.apc.com). Product documentation in these languages also appears on the CD or at the APC Web site. To change the language of the interface, perform the following steps in the order given.
1. Disconnect the PowerView RM from the UPS.
2. Disconnect the data cable from the RJ-45 port of the PowerView RM.
3. Connect the programming cable (included, APC part number 940-0082) between PowerView RM and the UPS data cable:
a. Attach the RJ-45 connector to the port on the rear of the PowerView RM interface.
b. Connect the female DB-9 connector of the programming cable to a serial port on the computer. The downloading computer must have access either to the file on the CD provided with PowerView RM or to the APC Web site.
c. Attach the UPS data cable to the female RJ-45 connector on the programming cable.
4. Locate the language program file to be downloaded into PowerView RM. Each language program file appears on the CD under the folder of its language(Français, Español, etc.) with a .bin extension. Program files for additional language support or code updates may be available on the APC Web site.
5. Place the PowerView interface in programming mode by pressing simultaneously the three keys on the right (Escape, Help, and Enter) for about three seconds, until the interface emits a long beep. The LCD will display the Programming screen. To leave the Programming screen before starting a file transfer (step 6), press Esc until it beeps (about one second).
6. Start HyperTerminal or another terminal emulation program on the computer. Set the communication parameters to 8 bits, no parity, no flow control, 1 stop bit, and 19,200 bps. After establishing a connection, use the Xmodem protocol to transfer the language program file from the CD or your download folder to PowerView RM. When the file transfer is complete, the PowerView RM interface will reset itself and display the Startup screen in the new language. If the file transfer fails, the interface will reset itself. Retry the file transfer by repeating steps 5 and 6.
7. Quit the terminal session. Disconnect the programming cable and reconnect the UPS data cable to the PowerView RM RJ-45 port.
8. Affix the PowerView RM to the UPS.
Publié pour:APC Belgium
Besoin d'aide ?
Rechercher parmi les questions fréquentes
Obtenez les réponses dont vous avez besoin en parcourant la foire aux questions (FAQ) par sujet.