Buscar Preguntas Frecuentes
Water leak in DataCenter.
What you should do if you find a Water leak on Indoor Unit. in a Data Center.
All DataCenter Cooling Units.
All Product models, all serial numbers.
Clogged drain, leak in drain pan, or cracked or leaking drain hose.
- Drain line from coil to outside or to sewer drain clogged.
One of the very best ways to clear the drain line and the sewer line it dumps into is to pour scalding hot water into it. Use a liberal amount.
· Anytime the drain is attached at a point on the system where it is on the suction side of the air flow, it must have a trap or air/gasses may come up into the system. If this is gas this could become very dangerous. This condition of suction can also cause the water to back-up in the line and cause an overflow of the pan. Trap it if it doesn't have one.
· If the evaporator iced and is thawing, it may run water from nearly any place. The system may have a dirty filter, restriction of air flow, be low on refrigerant, or have numerous causes for the icing. Refer to the menu and read the Refrigerants and Charging section where it is explained in great detail.
- Sewer drain clogs may cause the condensation water from the air conditioner to back up and overflow. Use the hot water tip above to clear it.
- If the drain pan is rusted out, it is a serious problem and you will have to replace the cooling coil and pan most likely. There are no repairs for a rusted pan.
Publicado para:APC Argentina
¿Te fue de ayuda?
Centro de soporte
Obtén respuestas por tu cuenta al probar nuestras herramientas de soporte digital.
Busca preguntas frecuentes
Obtén las respuestas que necesitas en la sección de preguntas frecuentes (FAQ) relacionadas con el tema.