New NetShelter Rack PDU Advanced offers a ONE PDU layout and ONE OUTLET design with innovative 4-in-1 combination outlet providing the ultimate flexibility to deploy faster, with less complexity, and more certainty anywhere in the world.
Maximum outlet density and flexibility
Innovative PDU design with up to 48 outlets* inclusive of 4-in-1 combination outlets in a single wide form factor for:
- Optimised for high density and fastest speed deployment
- Simplifies selection and planning, accelerates deployment, and provides flexibility for refreshes
- Compatibility with standard C14 and C20 power cords
- Future-proofed for new C16 and C22 cords required for IT devices designed for high temperature environments (60C)
*50% of outlets are 4-in-1 combination outlets, 50% are C13/C15 outlets
Explore NetShelter Rack PDU Advanced
Our most advanced PDU to date also includes these best-in-class features including:
- PDU types metered, metered-by-outlet, switched, and switched with metering by outlet
- Switched includes on/off outlet switching for remote reboots, outlet sequencing, and security purposes
- Easy to use web interface for remote access
- Compatibility with EcoStruxure DCIM suite
- Much more! See for yourself in 3D or Augmented Reality (AR)
*Supported devices: iPhone 6S+ & iPad 5+ on iOS 12+ and Android 8.0+ with ARCore 1.0 support.
4-in-1 combination outlets
Industry first combination C13/C15/C19/C21 outlet for many rack layouts, configurations, & refreshes.
World-wide rated PDUs
Some models dual rated for deployments across multiple regions with different electrical requirements.
Enabling increased product availability and ability to offer configure-to-order options.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Alternating phase and color coding
Alternating layout of outlets enables:
- Greater organisation and power cord management
- Faster installation and optimisation of rack space
- Better airflow management
- Reduced human error with simple and intuitive color-coding
Designed for high density
2x the outlets
Up to 48 outlets to accommodate ever-increasing number of devices in each rack.
50% more power
Some models support up to 43.5kW (34.6kW derated for NAM) for most any density deployment.
Space saving form factor
More outlets and more density in a 2.2in single width PDU.
Delivering more uptime
Live swap NMC
Live swappable network management card (NMC) allows for uptime even in a power event.
Display power sharing
Maintain access to PDU data and operations during a power event by leveraging adjacent NMC.
Up to 8 sensors*
Support up to eight sensors to monitor and protect PDU and IT devices from environmental threats.
*Sensors expected early 2023.
*Sensors expected early 2023.
Take control of your environment
Gigabit Ethernet port
Standard gigabit Ethernet PDU connectivity for today’s faster networks & future-proofed for networks to come.
Dual network ports
2nd ethernet port available for cascading, connect via a 2nd private network or for redundancy.
Up to 32 PDUs from a single IP address to simplify and speed deployment and decrease network costs.