- Your Wish List
- Products & Services
- How to Buy
- Partners & Alliances
- Order Status
- Find a Reseller
- Contact Us
- DENMARK - Choose Country or Region
Trade-UPSAPC Partners and Resellers, login here to access the reseller Trade-UPS page
Welcome to Trade-UPS
Welcome to Trade-UPS
APC Trade-UPS is a 1-phase UPS program that offers new and existing customers the ability to trade in older battery backup units for the most up-to-date 1-phase power protection models at discounted prices.More about the program Program rules
about the trade-ups program
The APC Trade-UPS Program gives you:
Up to a 25% discount on new APC UPS(s)The APC Trade-UPS program* is a cost-effective way to upgrade your existing units and protect your latest investment. Trade in any UPS, regardless of its manufacturer or its working condition, for the latest APC UPS technology and receive up to a 25% discount on your new purchase.*** The Trade-UPS program is currently available in the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, and Sweden.** This program is applicable for original equipment owners only.
Up to a 25% discount on APC accessoriesAs a benefit to our customers, now you can also buy additional APC accessories at a significant discount, if purchased along with your Trade-UPS.
Upgrade to four times the VA of your current UPS capacityTrade in up to 4X the VA of your current UPS capacity or trade in two UPSs for one larger unit.
Up to a 3 year factory warranty on new units
Free removal and/or shipping of existing unitsOrder new units today and receive free return shipping of your retired units back to APC. APC will also pay to have larger UPSs picked up and returned.* *Applicable only to defined easy access areas
Proper ecological disposal of returned UPSs and batteries for freeAll old units, including hazardous UPS batteries, returned to APC will then be properly and ecologically disposed of according to Environmental Protection Agency standards (a $5 to $500 value depending on the UPS).
trade-ups program rules
To participate in the Trade-UPS program, the customer must agree to the following rules
- Trading In a Single UPS: Customers can trade in a UPS, for a new UPS, up to four times the VA rating of the UPS being traded in. (For example, if an customer trades in a 750VA UPS, they can purchase up to a 3000VA UPS under the this program). IMPORTANT: The VA rating of the UPS to be purchased must equal or exceed the amount of the UPS traded in.
- Trading In Multiple UPSs: Customers can trade in multiple UPSs for larger UPSs. The VA of the multiple units can be combined, then doubled, to get a maximum VA the customer is eligible to trade up to. Customer cannot trade in UPSs for any single or multiple UPSs of lesser value (VA) than the combined VA of all units traded in.
- At time of Trade-UPS purchase, customer can purchase a maximum of five additional items at \u201CTrade-UPS/Cross-Sell Pricing\u201D. Additional items can only include Surge products, or UPS accessories relative to the application level of the UPS(s) that are being purchased. Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell purchases are limited to the time of initial Trade-UPS purchase, any additional items purchased after the initial Trade-UPS purchase will not be eligible for the Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell discount.
- In the event the UPS being traded in is not returned to APC within 30 days of receipt of the new UPS, the customer shall be charged for the amount of the Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell discount. The dollar value of the Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell discount shall be calculated as the difference between APC Estimated Resale Price (ERP) at time of purchase, and the Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell Price. Customer must supply credit card at time of initial Trade-UPS purchase. This credit card will be debited for the amount of the discount if unit being traded in, is not sent to APC within 30 days.
- APC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY TRADEUPS ORDER.