What HID cards are supported by NetBotz rack access AP9361, NBPD0170 pod, and NetBotz 250/750/755.
HID cards supported by NetBotz rack access AP9361 and NBPD0170 pod
NetBotz Rack Access AP9361 units
NetBotz 250 with Rack Access
The current hardware and firmware supports specific HID cards
Please note that this information is in the manuals for these devices as well and the card listings may be updated without notice in this k-base.
The Rack Access PX-HID and NetBotz NBPD0170 pod supports four access card formats. The available formats are:
• H10301—Standard 26 bit: An access card with a 26-bit card ID number and a facility code.
• H10302—37 bit w/o facility code: An access card with a 37-bit card ID number and no facility code.
• H10304—37 bit w/ facility code: An access card with a 37-bit card ID number and a facility code.
• Corporate 1000: An access card with a 35-bit card ID number and a unique company ID code.
The Rack Monitor 250/750/755 with the NetBotz 125 kHz Handle Kit (NBHN0125) supports the following 125kHz
• H10301 26-bit
• H10302 - 37 bit
• H10304 - 37bit with facility code
The Rack Monitor 250/750/755 with the NetBotz 13.56 MHz Handle Kit (NBHN1356) supports the following
13.56MHz proximity cards:
• MIFARE Classic 4-byte UID
• MIFARE Classic 7-byte UID
• MIFARE DESFIRE
• MIFARE PLUS
Released for:APC Romania
Did this answer your question?