Buscar Preguntas Frecuentes
APC Advances to Offer UPS with Lithium-Ion Battery
Traditional lead-acid batteries can cause multiple pain points for customers and their businesses. Take a look at a few of the most common challenges customers face with lead-acid batteries:
- The weight and size of lead-acid batteries make UPS units difficult to install without two or more people and without the right equipment.
- Lead-acid batteries have an approximate lifespan of three to five years, meaning you will have to replace them often and risk UPS failures and extended downtime.
- For businesses with multiple distributed locations with IT systems, maintaining an inventory of short-life acid batteries is costly and time-consuming.
Benefits of APC Smart-UPS Lithium-Ion batteries
APC Smart-UPS products offer many solutions to keep your organization reliably connected.
- 3x the battery life: APC Smart-UPS lithium-ion batteries can last up to 10 years, with three times the battery life of traditional lead-acid batteries, and can save up to 50% on the total cost of ownership.
- Easy to install: APC lithium-ion products can be up to 75% smaller and up to 65% lighter than lead-acid batteries, making installation faster and easier than ever.
- Visibility anywhere: All APC lithium-ion products come with software and network management card connections to monitor energy consumption or shut down safely in the event of an extended power outage.
Should you choose to have UPS with a lithium-ion battery, don't hesitate to call the APC sales hotline in your country to inquire.
Publicado para:APC Peru
Centro de soporte
Obtén respuestas por tu cuenta al probar nuestras herramientas de soporte digital.
Busca preguntas frecuentes
Obtén las respuestas que necesitas en la sección de preguntas frecuentes (FAQ) relacionadas con el tema.