EcoAisle versus HACS
What are the key features of the new EcoAisle system that will be replacing the traditional HACS.
• Active Flow Control - Right sizes cooling airflow while providing visibility to effective cooling to critical IT equipment.
• Flexibility - Support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows. Supports hot aisle containment or cold aisle containment.
• Fire Safe System - Alerts personnel and drops ceiling panels based on temperature (per UL723S standards) or field supplied smoke detector to enable fire suppression system in the room to extinguish the fire.
• EcoLEDgy Driven Lighting- Integrated High Efficiency LED lighting with on/off motion sensors
• Safe Slide Doors - Emergency break away sliding door enables quick exit in the event of an emergency
• Air Return System - Centralized hot air return system for room and external air handling systems minimize obstruction of lighting into the ducted aisle and provide cable access from within the contained aisle
• Over Aisle Access – Tooless removal of individual panels to allow access above the aisle for cabling and maintenance.
Released for:APC Egypt
Did this answer your question?