Important Update for Customers and Partners
At Schneider Electric, meeting our customers’ and partners’ expectations is our key priority.
Following our global mobilization to maintain critical infrastructure and business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to be fully operational and back to “business as unusual”, a new normal for many of us.
Our first priority remains the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. In coordination with local authorities, we are deploying our COVID-19 protocols including:
- Controlled access to Schneider sites aligning to social distancing guidelines
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment, as required
- Increased sanitation and disinfection measures
- Clear information to stakeholders on safety, hygiene, remote access and alternate working solutions using digital tools, where applicable
- Coordination with customers before site visits and service interventions to ensure safety for everyone
We are focused on supporting business continuity, to assist our customers and partners resume, adapt or build new projects with:
- Digital resiliency
- Cyber secure tools and infrastructure
- 24/7 customer and technical support and remote management capabilities, including safely supporting failures, repairs, training and testing
Our global supply chain is ready to collaborate on demand-shaping customer solutions. We acknowledge the crisis has provoked some targeted supply chain issues, and we apologize for any difficulties incurred.
All our manufacturing plants and distribution centers are open and we continue:
- Coordinating with our suppliers and partners to secure alternative sources of supply and shift production, as needed
- Facilitating downstream transportation lines
- Rebalancing any impacted global inventories
- Managing service parts stock and delivery
Our employees are equipped and available with the digital tools and skills for this new environment. All our teams working remotely use company-issued computers complete with secure-VPN protection and connection to our network.
While we have reduced business travel, we remain connected through remote meetings and other opportunities to interact digitally. Over the last 3 months we have welcomed over 120,000 customers and partners to our webinars and online trainings.
Through the crisis we have continued to service and secure critical infrastructures such as hospitals, networks, data centers, water plants, and cold food chain. With our Schneider Electric Foundation, we have launched the “Tomorrow Rising Fund” to help the most vulnerable to respond, recover and become more resilient with emergency support, longer-term reconstruction, education and professional training.
As our Chairman & CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire affirms, we have together learnt a lot over the past months and wherever we operate, our teams are empowered to do their best and continue to adapt to local changes and requirements.
Should you have questions please contact our support center.