Buscar Preguntas Frecuentes
Data Center Expert | How do I Generate / Export Reports?
Generating Reports in StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert (DCE)
- Standard Appliance (AP9470)
- Enterprise Appliance (AP9475)
- Virtual Appliance (AP94VMACT)
InfraStruXure Central (ISXC)
StruxureWare Data Center Expert (all versions)
This is for customers that require assistance with creating new sensor history reports, running Snapshot reports, or Scheduling a report to automatically export data.
Generating a Sensor History Report
1) Open the Data Center Expert client and log in.
2) Navigate to the Reports Menu, select Generate Sensor History Report and then choose the type of sensor that you would like to generate a report on.
NOTE: There are other ways to generate reports. Within the Monitoring perspective, you can generate a sensor history report from the upper-right of either the Device Groups pane or the Device View pane, using the Generate Sensor History Report Icon. Also, you can right-click on a device group or device and select Generate Sensor History Report.
3) The first section of the report is a Choose Date section, where you can select a Relative or Range time frame.
5) Select the folder icon on Choose Devices and Device Groups. Select the check box for the devices and device groups. Select OK.
6) Under Choose Sensor Types, ensure that the correct sensor type is displaying that you selected earlier from the reports menu. To change the sensor type, you can select the sensor button.
7) Within the Select Sensors section, check the boxes for the specific sensors that are to be part of the report.
8) Under Name and Schedule Data Export, the name of the report can be defined.
9) Select OK and DCE will retrieve the sensor data and then display the report.
NOTE: Depending on how many sensors and the timeframe you select, the report may take some time to generate.
10) You can control parts of the report/graph in the upper-right corner of the Sensor History Report Tab.
|Edit Report Criteria will allow you to edit the date range, report format, sensors, and other report criteria.|
|The Marker will highlight the point for which data is displayed when you move the cursor over the graph.|
|The Pan tool allows the clicking and dragging of sections of the graph to display that specific.|
|The Zoom In and Zoom Out icons will show the graph in more or less detail.|
|Open Summary Data will show the summary format version of the selected report.|
|Open Table Data will show the table-format version of the selected report.|
|Trend-line will display a linear trend line for twice the time period of the data, on numeric sensors only, and when all selected sensors use the same unit of measure.|
|The Refresh icon will update the report and also allow automatic refreshing.|
|The Save/Save As icon will save the report to the Saved Reports section.|
|The Export Graph icon will allow the graph to be saved as an image.|
11) To run a report once it has been saved, navigate to the Reports perspective. In the left pane under Saved reports, select the report, and then Generate Report.
Generating a Snapshot Report
1) Open the Data Center Expert Client and navigate to the reports perspective.
2) In the left pane, under Snapshot Reports, select a pre-defined snapshot report and then Generate Report.
3) Select the Device Groups that contain the devices which are to be included in the report and then select Generate Report.
NOTE: The generated report will likely be on multiple pages, which can be navigated using the buttons in the upper-right corner of the report.
NOTE: You can save the report as HTML, CSV, or PDF using the export option in the upper-right corner of the report.
NOTE: A Snapshot report can not be scheduled to export data automatically. It needs to manually run and exported.
Scheduling a Report to Export Data
1) Open the Data Center Expert Client and navigate into the Reports perspective.
2) Create a new report or run a saved report and select Edit Report Criteria icon in the upper-right of the report.
3) You can schedule the report to run on a regular basis in the left pane under Name and Schedule Data Export.
4) Select the checkbox for Enable Export.
Publicado para:APC Colombia
¿Te fue de ayuda?
Centro de soporte
Obtén respuestas por tu cuenta al probar nuestras herramientas de soporte digital.
Busca preguntas frecuentes
Obtén las respuestas que necesitas en la sección de preguntas frecuentes (FAQ) relacionadas con el tema.