APC by Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation, has named the winners of its 2017 APC Partner Awards at its annual Innovation Summit in Sydney.
The awards are designed to celebrate the individuals and partners who have contributed to the outstanding success of APC by Schneider Electric in 2017.
Joe Craparotta, Vice President - IT Business, Vice President - Strategic Customers & Segments at Schneider Electric said: “We are extremely excited to announce the winners of the APC Partner Awards as part of this year’s Innovation Summit. We’ve seen tremendous success during the past 12 months and the Partner Awards give us the perfect opportunity to celebrate this past year.”
Winners announced at the Innovation Summit were:
- Ingram Micro, Distributor of the Year
- Pacific Datacom, Distributor Sales Champion of the Year, Terry King
- Ingram Micro, Distributor Technical Champion of the Year, Jason Nguyen
- Data#3, Elite Partner of the Year
- ASI Solutions, Premier Partner of the Year
- Intuit Technologies, Select Partner of the Year
- DESA - Engie Services, Partner Sales Champion of the Year, David Higginson
- Mycom, Partner Technical Champion of the Year, Sam Cantwell
- Dicker Data, Hall of Fame Inductee, Vladimir Mitnovetski
- Datacom Systems, NZ Partner of the Year
- Westcon-Comstor, NZ Distributor of the Year
Muralee Kanagaratnam, General Manager, Channel & Alliances, Pacific at Schneider Electric said: “The awards recognise partners that have experienced significant growth in their customer base and/or revenue by driving customer impact and satisfaction with APC solutions. The Partner Awards evening is a chance to celebrate substantial success in sales, as well as demonstrate excellent work through partnerships. All of our award recipients have been instrumental in leading the growth of APC by Schneider Electric’s transactional services and systems across the Pacific. They have significantly supported the partner community and we congratulate them on an exceptional year.”