The ‘Branch in a Box’ enables organizations to adopt a simple and highly energy-efficient IT solution, which is optimized and ready for rapid deployment on-site.
The complete solution from StorMagic and APC utilizes key components from APC by Schneider Electric’s data center infrastructure portfolio including its physical enclosure, UPS, PDU, cooling, environmental monitoring and security and management software. They also include redundant hyperconverged appliances powered by StorMagic and Dell EMC.
These pre-configured, ready-to-use bundles deliver a simple, turn-key solution to consolidate and run mission-critical applications at remote and branch offices (ROBO), in retail outlets and SME data centers.
The primary benefits for ROBO, retail outlets and SME data centers include:
All hardware components included – ready to power up:
- Physical enclosure, UPS, PDU, cooling, environmental monitoring and security and management software.
- Two Dell EMC servers including system memory, disk drives and/or solid-state disks
- Two Dell EMC N1500 network switches
All operational software pre-installed and ready to boot:
- VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor
- StorMagic SvSAN software, including mirroring for high availability