You are here:
StruxureWare Data Center Operation Suite v7.1 with Increased Flexibility to Align with Organizational Processes
WEST KINGSTON, RI. – April 25, 2012 – Schneider Electric, a global specialist in energy management, today introduced StruxureWare Data Center Operation Suite v7.1 featuring updated and flexible change management with a customizable approach to work flow management and maintenance processes. The suite provides IT managers with the confidence that all organizational policies and projects are easily implemented and universally applied within the data center. Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare Data Center Operation Suite provides end to end Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software for monitoring and operating power, cooling, security and energy usage from the building through IT systems and gives customers complete visibility and control over their data center’s daily operations.
The StruxureWare Data Center Operation Suite v7.1 also offers an integration with BMC Remedy Change Management, part of the market-leading BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite,, , and ensures that relevant information flows seamlessly between the two systems. This update continues to enhance the flexibility and scalability of Schneider Electric’s DCIM platform in multiple ways including:
· Customizable workflow templates - Data Center Managers and staff have the flexibility to adapt individual work orders ensuring organizational policies and projects are easily applied to moves, additions and changes within the data center
· Maintenance Scheduling - Facilitates scheduling of service and equipment maintenance to ensure service windows are planned, provide visibility to all service plans and avoid scheduling conflicts
· Live Dashboard - Increases transparency to data center key performance indicators through easily configured, customizable web dashboards
· Branch Circuit Monitoring - Supports live measurements from branch circuit monitoring to calculate capacity utilization if no metered PDUs are available
· DCIM Migration Service – Enables seamless migration from leading DCIM system to the StruxureWare Data Center Operation Suite
StruxureWare Data Center Operation Suite v7.1 is currently available as part of the complete StruxureWare for Data Centers software suite, available for demonstration at Schneider Electric’s corporate headquarters in Rueil-Malmaison, France as well as the Schneider Electric Technology Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Please click here for more information on Schneider Electric’s complete line of data center solutions.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the company’s 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of about 31 billion US dollars (22.4 billion euros) in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.