How to remove door panels from a Network Air FM, ACFM, or IR40
ACFM200, ACFM400, Network Air FM, IR40
All Serial Numbers
Removing the Doors and Panels
When moving the equipment, it may be necessary to modify it to fit through smaller door openings.Decrease the depth by removing the front doors, front fascia, kick panel, rear panels, and main circuit breaker.
Heavy: Doors and panels are heavy. For safety, have at least two people lift and move them during removal or installation.
Caution: The equipment must stay upright at all times. Tilting the equipment more than a few inches from the vertical may cause internal damage.
Removing the outer front doors
1. Open the door.
2. Before removing the left door, remove the display interface and the main power interrupt switch connections as shown.
3. Pull down on the spring-loaded hinge pin located in the top of the door. Tilt the door forward and lift up to release it from the lower hinge pin.
Removing the center front door
1. Open the left- and right-hand doors to gain access to the center panel release mechanisms.
2. Pull down on the spring-loaded hinge pins located in the top of the door. Tilt the door forward and lift up to release it from the lower hinge pin.
Removing the front fascia
To remove the front fascia, remove the five Torx screws located at the top of the fascia and the two Torx screws located on the front of the fascia.
Removing the kick panel
To remove the kick panel, remove the eight Torx screws from the top flange of the kick panel.
Removing and installing the side panels
Remove side panels to access internal components or to join equipment.
1. Slide both panel latches down and pull the top of the panel toward you.
2. Lift the panel up and out of the channel located at the bottom of the frame.
3. Reverse this procedure to install the panels.
Removing the rear panels
1. Remove the cap plugs (six per panel).
2. Remove the Torx screws (six per panel).