Total Power Off Procedure for All Single Phase Symmetra Units
Proper procedure for powering down a single phase Symmetra
Symmetra LX, Symmetra RM, Symmetra Power Array
All Single Phase Symmetra
There are times when it may be required to power down the Symmetra. Such instances could be to change out a system fan depending on the type of Symmetra, or changing out a backplate.
The total power off procedure for Symmetra systems are found on the back of all of the systems.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Set the System enable Switch to Standby
2. Set the Input Circuit Breaker to Standby
3. Disconnect the Battery Modules
4. Disconnect external Battery Cabinet (if provided)
5. Disconnect Mains/Branch Circuit