Video : How to set the sensitivity in Back-UPS BR1100CI-IN?
Follow the below mentioned steps :
a. Ensure that the Back-UPS is Off but connected to utility power.
b Ensure that the Load's are not connected with the Back-UPS.
1 :Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 10 seconds. The Online/Replace Battery LED will illuminate alternately green-red, to indicate that the UPS is in Program mode.
2. The Online/Replace Battery LED will flash either green or red to indicate the current sensitivity level.
3. To select LOW sensitivity, press and hold the ON/OFF button until the LED flashes green.
4. To select MEDIUM sensitivity, press and hold the ON/OFF button until the LED flashes red.
5. To select HIGH sensitivity, press and hold the ON/OFF button until both green and red LEDs flash
6. To exit Program mode wait five seconds and all LED indicators will extinguish. Program mode is no longer active.