1. Turn off the power to the Analog KVM Switch.
2. Open the cover of Analog KVM Switch, and short the jumper marked
"Restore Default Password".
3. With the jumper shorted, turn on power to the Analog KVM Switch, and
wait until the LEDs stop blinking, then turn off the power.
4. Return the jumper to the open position, and replace the cover.
5. Turn the power back on for the Analog KVM Switch. The assigned user
names and passwords will all be cleared. Start the OSD with the
default user name and password.