The menus in the control console list options by number and name. To use an option, type the option’s
number, press ENTER, and follow any on-screen instructions. If you use an option that changes a setting
or value, select Accept Changes to save your change before you exit the menu.
While using a menu, you can also do the following:
• Type ? and press ENTER for menu option descriptions if help exists for the menu.
• Press ENTER to refresh the menu
• Press ESC to go back to the menu from which you accessed the current menu
• Press CTRL+C to return to the main (Control Console) menu
• Press CTRL+D to toggle between menus
• Press CTRL+L to access the event log