How to Set the Overload Outlet Restrictions in AP86** Model ?
Path: Configuration > RPDU > Phase and Bank
Prevent users from applying power to outlets during an overload condition. You can set the following
restrictions for each phase and bank:
• None: Users can apply power to outlets regardless of an Overload Alarm or Near
• On Warning: Users cannot apply power to an outlet on the selected phase or bank if the
current for that phase or bank has exceeded the Near Overload Warning threshold.
• On Overload: Users cannot apply power to an outlet on the selected phase or bank if the
current for that phase or bank has exceeded the Overload Alarm threshold.
To set Overload Outlet Restrictions:
1. Click the Configuration tab, then RPDU, then phase or bank from the menu.
2. Make selections for Overload Outlet Restriction.
3. Click Apply