Can I deploy an EcoAisle system even if I don’t have all of my equipment install.
Only ACRC100, EcoBreeze
• The EcoAisle has flexibility to deploy as you go technology. Blank panels are panels that take the place of a rack based product within the row of racks. This enables a solution to be a truly pay as you go architecture. You can still have a contained aisle even if all of the racks/cooling/power products are not deployed on day one. They are available in 300, 600, 700 and 750mm widths that are adjustable from 42U to 48U in 3U increments. These can also be used to build around building columns in datacenters, racks can be installed on both sides of a column and the blanking panels still provide a containment wall to seal against.
• Ceiling panels to support hot or cold aisle contiainment
• Standard options are available to support 900, 1200, 1500 and 1800mm (3ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft) wide aisles. If one of these increments are not the right size, the panels can be easily modified to fit any aisle width between 900 and 1800mm.
Blank Panels available for 300, 600, 700, and 750mm wide spaces
• Options available to support (900mm, 1200mm,1500mm, and 1800mm aisle widths )
• Panels Can also be modified in the field to fit odd aisle sizes
• Safe Slide Doors support hot or cold aisles