Why does StruxureWare Data Center Expert not accept my One Time passcode?
StruxureWare Data Center Expert is not accepting my One Time passcode. Product line:
StruxureWare Data Center Expert Environment:
StruxureWare Central / Data Center Expert all versions. Cause:
SturuxureWare Data Center Expert requires a 64 character license key that is created at https://dcimassets.schneider-electric.com/ by combining the passcode and the Data Center Expert's MAC address.
Below you will find instructions to convert the passcode to a license key.
1. In a web browser, navigate to https://dcimassets.schneider-electric.com
2. Log in to the site using e-mail and password (older register.netbotz.com logins should work on the new site)
3. If you have never registered, please create a profile by clicking on the blue "Not registered? Create an account" hyperlink located on the page.
4. There should be a default group with any assets already registered. Click on the group to view assets contained within.
5. To add a new server, please click on "Register Asset". To redeem a passcode against an existing server please jump to Step 7.
A. Select the model (type) from the drop down menu
AP9465 = StruxureWare Data Center Expert Basic
AP9470 = StruxureWare Data Center Expert Standard
AP9475 = StruxureWare Data Center Expert Enterprise
AP94VMACT = StruxureWare Data Center Expert Virtual Machine
SFDCOBASE = StruxureWare Data Center Operation
B. Label field can be anything you wish to call this asset for viewing purposes on this site.
C. MAC address can be located within the client under Help then About
D. Serial number is located on the top front of a hardware DCE server and in help and about in a VM or Data Center Operation.
6. Click Apply
7. To activate your One Time Authentication Key or Software License Key Passcode, Click the horizontal bars to the right of the asset you wish to associate it with and click "Redeem Passcode"
8. Enter the One Time Authentication Key (passcode). Then click "Next".
9. Please verify that the node count is correct then click "Apply". Note that if "Qty Avail" or Qty to Apply" is 0, this passcode would appear to have already been used.
10. You should now have a popup with all the relevant information. Click the arrow next to "Component Details" to view and copy the license key. Please note that when copying and pasting, you may have a space in the key. Please remove this space before entering the key into the asset by pasting it into a word processing application such as notepad..
11. Launch your Expert client.
12. Select System -> Server Administration Settings -> License Keys
13. Click on "Add License Key"
14. Paste the license key(s) one at a time into the popup box.