The need to replace the system fans on the Power Array/Masterframe
SYMINIF, SYMINIF-PD, SYMSTRF, SYMSTRF-PD
The system fans on a Power Array is not hot-swappable. A complete power off of the system must be done to replace the system fan.
1. Set the System enable Switch to Standby
2. Set the Input Circuit Breaker to Standby
3. Disconnect the Battery Modules
4. Disconnect external Battery Cabinet (if provided)
5. Disconnect Mains/Branch Circuit
Remove all 4 screws holding the fan chassis in place
Carefully pull fan out to access the 6 pin connector. Disconnect the fan from connector.
Connect new fan to 6 pin connector and reattach fan chassis using previous 4 screws.