Procedure for Configuring the number of battery strings through the display interface or LCD menus:
1. Press the Enter key to select the main menu.
2. Scroll down to configuration.
3. Press the enter key to select configuration.
4. Scroll down to battery setup by number of battery pack.
5. Enter the correct number of attached battery packs.
In order to setup the external battery packs, please key in as (Ah of battery) x (total number of batteries).
Example 1: If there are 16pcs of 5Ah battery in series (for 5kVA), the total Ah number is 5Ahx16pcs=80Ah.
Example 2: If there are 16 pcs of 100 AH batteries in series(for 5 KVA), the total AH number is 100 AH x 16 pcs=1600 AH
Example 3: If there are 2 strings of 16pcs of 5Ah battery in series (for 5kVA), the total Ah number is 5Ahx16pcsx2 strings=160Ah.
The 80Ah inside the table is the default setting for 5kVA/6kVA (1 EXB: 16pcs of 5Ah battery)
The default setting for 8kVA is 140Ah (1 EXB: 20pcs of 7Ah battery)
The default setting for 10kVA is 180Ah (1 EXB: 20pcs of 9Ah battery).
If “Ext total battery Ah” is set as 0, it means there is no external battery connected.